S Knights Be Involved Event Announced!
Some of the biggest training providers and companies from across the Midlands have been invited to deliver and showcase groundbreaking workshops, present new contracts, vacancies and services and talk about how the and reforms in the sector affect us.
S Knights Be Involved has 4 clear objectives:
- Get more referrals/partnerships/contracts
- Find new contracts and work
- Share best practice across the industry
- Establish collaborations with other sector professionals
This new initiative is tailored for delivery, management and directors to network, forge partnerships and work together regionally on issues and changes that matter to us. Directly benefit from workshops delivered by sector leaders, gain new contracts/work and collaborate and share best practice with other like-minded professionals within the industry.
What you can expect in the afternoon:
- 4 Workshops delivered by our main event sponsors
- Stands hosted by top training providers and companies in the Midlands
- LIVE contracts, referrals and vacancies.
- Wall of Fame and Wishing Well Interactive Sessions
- Open networking sessions
- FREE unlimited servings of tea and coffee
This is a FREE event for delegates and spaces are running out FAST.
All sponsors spots have been taken, however there are still a few stand opportunities left for this opportunity! (For more information about sponsors and stalls contact Sak on 0121 227 9786).
The event will be hosted in the vibrant city of Birmingham, inviting regional professional, to BE INVOLVED. Whatever your reason for attending, be that to find referral partners, look for new funding or next career move make sure you attend the first S Knights – Be Involved event.